Monday, March 7, 2011

A moment to say "Thanks"

It is one of those dark silent moments after midnight when i lie back, close my eyes and my life starts to play like a Movie in my head. I really dun understand what is it stimulating this silence. 
Tonight as i look back at my life i realize that too often when i should have thanked, i dint! 
so i m taking this moment to thank for everything life has given me and God bestowed upon me. It is without doubt more than i ever expected or even deserved. 
For every success i have achieved in life and even for the failures that pushed me to more struggle, more hard work, more sincerity. 
For every friend i was blessed with who has made happy moments happier and sad moments tolerable and even for the enmities that have made me look back and question.. "what went wrong?"
For the parents i was gifted with, who i know would stand by my side no matter what. Whats amazing is that i have never really been thoughtful and thankful for how understanding they are.. 
For the Love God has made me feel and fall in and to experience what its like to be special, for letting me know of HIS existence in my low moments that has always helped me keep my self from falling apart! 
There are a million more reasons why I am thankful but I do know that all the reasons that I just mentioned, You have em too! so take a moment to Thank the Almighty! For this beautiful life .. to be where many aspire and can only dream to be! To be healthy, wealthy and happy.. 
I hereby Bow my head! n' Thank You Lord! for all this and so much more that i can never stop counting!
Keep me blessed ! =))

No comments:

Post a Comment