Monday, March 7, 2011

Pages of My Diary... *Hope*

Hope
Poetess: Saman Tariq
Written: October 07
There are moments when you realize
Somethings in Your life, always have a price!

We give up things for our happiness
But at times lose something more precious!

And thats HOW i lost you
I dun regret but I Miss you

Coz If I've the happiness n' Satisfaction "Today"
I had your smile n' words "Yesterday"
And em not sure If I'd have anything tomorrow
Lots of happiness or just sorrow!

Em Waiting! n' Em waiting for a bright sunny day 
When I'd wake up n' I'd know my way
I'd wake up n' I'd know I've a hand to hold
I've a hand to hold me along the road
Along the road of life
That ALWAYS needs a sacrifice
Coz there are somethings in your life 
That Always Always have a price! 

No comments:

Post a Comment