Monday, March 7, 2011

Pages of My Diary... *Pain*

Pain
Poetess: Saman Tariq
Written: Oct, 07
With the pain so deep n' wild 
I stand stable n' live with Pride!

The pain of bygone happy days
The days that took the promises, smiles and dreams with em
Promises we made..
Smiles that you brought..
n' Dreamz that we Saw..

The pain of someone gone long ago
Who took the passion, the dedication and the devotion with him
The passion to love someone
The dedication to love with sincerity 
and the Devotion to love till the end.. 

The pain to hear the words, now echoing in my ears
The words so sweet n' simple
The sweetness, now turned into bitterness
The simplicity that has made my life so complex..
That there aint a single morning when I dun remind myself of who n' what I am..
and There aint a single night when I dun try forgetting of who n' what you were..

Its another night now!
A night so long n' lonely
And again its you standing in front of me!
But I'm done with this pain so deep n' wild!
Done with pretending to live with Pride..
Its time for you to leave..
for you to Quit..
and take with you..
the promises you never fulfilled
the smiles you turned to tears
n' the dreams you broke!
Dreams that hurt my eyes like pieces of broken glass

The passion you brought that no one else could!
the dedication that was meant just for you!
The devotion that remains no more inside me!
You need to quit! you need to leave!
You need to give myself back to me!
My sweetness, my happiness, my simplicity
You need to give myself back to me!
You need to Quit! You need to leave!
Please! Just Quit! Just Leave! 

No comments:

Post a Comment