Monday, March 7, 2011

Pages of My Diary... *I Miss You*

I Miss You
Poetess: Saman Tariq
Written: September 2007
Its been months today
But standing here
I still believe I love you 
I still agree I Miss you & 
I still feel I was made for You

I miss you in times of sadness
When I see a tear rolling down a cheek
When I see a hand wiping those tears
I Miss you for you wiped my tears away!
And now when a tear rolls down my cheek
I miss your soothing hug
I miss your friendly smile
I miss your comforting pat &
I keep missing you all along 

I miss you in times of Happiness
When I see a smile spreading on a face
When I see two people holding hands
My heart stops beating at once
Remembering the moments we shared
You took em from me
With a promise of never returning back

And now when it rains here
I miss your songs
I miss the romance 
and I miss the crazy dance in the rain
Lying on my bed .. 
Listening to the leaves drinking rain drops..
Made my heart bloom once!
But now when it rains.. 
I feel the cloud cries for me..
No! it cries for Us!

I still cry at times of sadness
I still Laugh at stupid jokes
It still rains here
People still love each other
Everything's still the same
The meanings however have Just Changed!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment